A lot of people wonder, what if pokemon were real? I wonder it too, so i’ll answer that question with the power of BULLET POINTS!
- We’d be a LOT more physically fit.
- If somebody had a close encounter, it’d problaby be an Ultra Beast.
- Why collect cards when you can actually just play with a real Pokemon?
- Kids who are 10+like me would be actually happy when our 10th bithday comes, even if we only get a pair of socks and a toy car as presents.
- Nobody would make up Pokemon anymore because it’ll problaby show up in the next gen.
- NO POKEMON GAMES!!!!!!!!!😫😫😫
- There would be reality shows like “Guess That Pokemon” instead of the anime.
- People are going to run their butt off just to see a legendary, small legendaries like Shaymin and Celebi.n
- Would the states be the regions, or would the continents? Who knows?
- People would stop using cars and just use ride Pokemon.
- I don’t know if the whole “sunshine and rainbows” thing from the anime would carry over to real life.
- More “back in my day” stories w/ their old Pokemon.
- More companies (I’ll give $10 if you can guess why)
- Lots and lots and lots of bad guys. LOTS.
- Less gruel, more “MWAHAHA!” type of bad guys.
We’ll stop there, but the list keeps going and going. If you are a kid and it’s sunny outside your window, go outside and play! Get some fresh air! I’ve been sick all week, and a hurricane is going on outside my neighborhood (not really, it’s just raining very hard)!
For my next post, I’m going to tell you my top 10 favorite Pokemon! Stay Fly! 😎✌